24-hour Daily Insurance/Maintenance
Oil & Greasing
Change of Car in case of Serious Breakdown
Free Second Driver
3rd party Liability, Property Damage Fire & Theft
Full Insurance with Risk 400€ (CDW)
Car Rentals in Souda Port
Baby Seats, Boosters & Roofrack (Upon Request)
GPS Navigation (Upon Request)
24-hour Road Assistance
Minimum driver's age for rent a car in Chania is 21 years.
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. For driving licenses that are not written in Latin an international license is required.
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period is solely the renter's responsibility.
Fuel is always paid by the renter who is obliged to return the car with the same level that he rented.
Minimum rental period is one day.
All rates include 24% VAT.
Collection & Delivery at Trust Drive office in Souda.
- If the reservation cancelled 7 days prior to arrival no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Reservations cancelled 7 days prior or less from the arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
- Reservations canceled in the last week will be charged 1 rental day.
All renters of vehicles are covered against fire, theft and liability to third parties for death injury and damages to property.
- Interior, glasses and underneath of the car.
- When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized as a driver in the rental agreement.
- If the renter doesn't take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- If the car is illegally parked.
- Damage caused as a result of the vehicle being driven on a road that was not suitable for that vehicle.